Friday 3 December 2010

Rushing to wait

Now that I am "on the road again" I once again noticed how people have a horrific need to rush. "I need to be the first in that plane" was a very general attitude on the gate today.

Why? As if the plane is going to take off five minutes after the gate opens. No, it doesn't, not this time either. This time we are actually sitting tight for about 50 minutes because of the weather in our destination, Copenhagen.

No one is going to take your favourite seat either, these are numbered and the number is in your ticket. If you didn't get the seat you wanted, rushing in doesn't help, the fella who has the seat is going to chase you away anyways. Politely asking could give you the seat though.

Oh well, I have time to wait, I might even nap a little while waiting for takeoff. Or read newspaper, which I haven't done for quite some time. No matter, Copenhagen, I am coming!

((now... where was my hotel located?))
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: